hello my lovelies ♥ ,
So this week i just bought some pretty things at Fashion 21 cosmetics, and honestly your gonna be l♥ving this review today.
So here are some items i just purchased at the mall on Fashion 21 Cosmetics and these items i did a little bit of investigating last week actually, before i bought them, because at they have those like tester's and i had to try them before purchasing any. And my expectations did met. :) So below is i bought their Powder Blush in "GOLD PEACH", and two (2) Liquid Lipsticks in their brand called "True Light", and i got two colors in "Light Mauve" and "Light Peach".
Let's move on to the Powder Blush First... SHALL we? ♥ :)
The Blush comes in a Chic black box and on the box is the print of Fanny Serrano , the icon in the fashion and beauty industry, is a constant inspiration to artists and movie personalities for his creativity, style and virtuosity. and "FS" stands for his cosmetics line, beauty affordable too :)
I got in the Shade of "Gold Peach"
The blush is in a SQUARE shape and has a texture of a smooth & shiny on its container.
The blush is in the shade "GOLD PEACH" and yes! the blush is amazingly beautiful and it has a bi of a medium dark peach tones in it with a golden tones .
And the blush comes with a brush for easy application. But i usually use my e.l.f stipple brush and apply my regular blush that i use every single day , with a circle motion and moving towards in my apples of my cheeks.
But you can use the brush that's in the blush but you have to estimate not to apply too much because, you don't wanna go to work and clients will freakin' stare at you and thinking you just got hit by your car door or something. NOT A GOOD IDEA! so do be cautious about your application when it comes to blush, because you want to look blushing when your boy stares at your radiant glow right? :)
Here's how the blush looks like with out the Flash:
Notice how the color is really neutral and soft, it's not harsh and has that glow effect with tiny sparkles of gold tint in it.
Here's with a FLASH :
Now the flash gave the color a bit intense but not too much, but the flash of the camera did catch the color ,and still i love the color, it's pretty and neutral. Plus the camera caught the tiny sparkles of the gold tint too.
- The Blush is really good for Every day use, and plus you can use this in special occasions like : PROM, SWEET ANNIVERSARY DATE, SUMMER, and also CHRISTMAS DINNER DATE too. Because the blush is in a medium tone and has the tint of sparkles in it, it's neutral but it gives you a naturally radiant glowing effect.
- The Blush is not CHALKY.
- the blush has no harsh texture.
- It does not have a stinky SCENT.
- with 2 swatches is the right amount for application, and giving you a natural glow effect.
- The blush is on the Price around P350.oo in Pesos, a bit pricy but a good blush.
* NOTE: these are based on my OPINIONS that i had some things i saw while making this review.
- What i didn't like about the quad is the brush. Because it picks up too much of the blush and i think it's a bit tricky once too much amount of blush is on the brush and you might apply too much.
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
PART 2 REVIEW :)
Hello my lovelies , welcome to PART 2.
Along with the blush, i purchased two lovely Liquid Lipstick in fashion 21 from their brand "True Light".
The liquid lipstick comes in a black long rectangle box like so :
Here's how the liquid lipstick looks like, they come in see through kinda of like glass container, and you can see the colors of the liquid lipstick. Plus i love the imprint of their brand name that's on the liquid lipstick.
UP CLOSE LOOK:
I got in "Light Mauve" and "Light Peach"
what's exciting about the liquid lipstick is, at the back of it has a small rectangular shape mirror, which gives a lot of help , because the mirror can help you see when using the liquid lipstick.
But the most Fun part of the liquid lipstick is, when you twist the cap and pull the cap out, there's a automatic light that turns on when you open the cap. And i was impressed because it's pretty cool to have a lipstick and has a automatic light that turns on.
LIKE SO: Pretty amazing huh? :)
Here's a picture which you can see how the liquid lipstick looks like when the automatic light are on, and one advantage of the lipstick is, if some of you girls likes to part at clubs, and clubs has not too much light, usually it's dark. So if you think your lips has ran out and got no mini flash light to look into your purse , and look for your favorite lipstick/lipgloss/liquid lipstick, then this comes also in handy ^_^
(Left) Light Mauve , (right) Light Peach
Both colors works absolutely lovely, neutrals are one of my favorite looks because it's wearable and plus it's versatile.
The Liquid lipstick gives a shinny finish and this looks great on lips :)
- The liquid lipstick is Handy with the mini light inside the cap.
- It fits any type of purse you have, whether it's small or big.
- The liquid lipstick has a fine soft texture and does not have sticky feeling one applied.
- The mirror comes in handy too.
- One thing that bothered me a bit is the light inside the cap, it is automatic, but how long could the light last long enough?
- The liquid texture is fine, but it can be a substitute too as a lipgloss top.
- The color does not stay through out the entire day :( hopefully it can last, but meaning avoiding too much drinks because it will have the tendency to erase the liquid lipstick so easy.
These are just my OPINIONS about the product that i purchased myself.
Have a great Week & stay safe my lovelies ♥