Tuesday, October 22, 2013

GRAFTOBIAN HD Glamour Creme Palettes REVIEW + SWATCH

Hey Dolls!
So I was on online shopping for a while and decided to get myself a really good quality of concealer/foundation cream, so I came across to a online shop which is The STYLE QUARTER which is a website that sells lots of authentic high makeup brands like Ben Nye, Cinema Secrets, Gratobian , Kryolan, Too Face , Urban Decay and lots more.
They also sell makeup special effects like spirit gum and effects gel wound kit.

So What I bought from their website is a Professional HD Color Palette from a brand name called "Graftobian"  :

The palette comes in a black box cover which contains the brand name, and its specific 
palette name:
At the back of the actual  palette is it's palette Name which I got in "Warm palette #1" in number #30251 :

Graftobian HD Creme Palette says ---

"Formulated to yield Flawless HIgh Definition results whether or not in front of a camera."

DETAILS:

*NAME OF PALETTE : WARM PALETTE # 1  
*SHADE/S :  
Graceful Swan (#30301) , Ingenue (#30303) , Vixen (#30313) , 
Temptress (#30314) , Enchantress (#30308) 

*NET WEIGHT : 0.385 oz. / 11 gm 

*Made in USA

*INGREDIENTS:
Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate, Carnauba Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Bees Wax, Ozokerite Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, PTFE, BHA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, N-Butylparaben. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Talc, Ultramarines. 
Here's how the actual palette looks like, it consist of five (5) shades of creams and each consist of 1/2 oz. :


Now for the SWATCHES :

(NORMAL INDOOR LIGHT)

Starting from the lightest color to the Darkest  (Left - Right) in orders:

" Graceful Swan , Ingenue, Vixen, Temptress, Enchantress. "


(WITH THE CAMERA'S FLASH)

My own OPINION about the PALETTE : 

The palette is great for High definition flawless foundation, and also great for contouring and concealing.

Why Contouring?  Since the palette consist shades from the lightest color to the darkest one, it is great for defining your face with contouring giving your face more definition.

Why Concealing?  Honestly I have already tried using some shades like "Vixen, Ingenue" to conceal and define my brows :) . It gave my brows that really defined edge to it and how natural looking it has its own finish. But if i want a little more highlight points to my brows i use "Graceful Swan" to highlight more my brow bones. 

FINAL VERDICT: 

Pros 

* Packaging : I like how the palette comes in a box that has holes to see through the actual palette. And I like how the palette comes in a simple plastic glass since i can easily see how much product I can use with it. 
 * Weight : Its easy to carry on your purse not heavy at all.
* COVERAGE
- Its light as a feather, its like your not wearing anything at all
- Easy to mix & match the shades to build up for concealing
- Gives a amazing finish coverage for concealing
- It doesn't dry my skin at all, no flaking peeping through
- It has a cream finish to it
- Its smooth & easy to apply 
- No need to apply too much since a little goes a long way
- It lasts through out the entire with a setting powder (recommended

Cons 

* If your a person who wants to use this for every day purposes, it wont last since each tin has minimum amount 
* It doesn't have any SPF at all so I don't recommend this to use alone on the face areas like the cheeks, forehead and other area's where you get exposed to the sun
* The palette doesn't come with a brush
* It's not for using fingers since you might get dirt on to it, I'd prefer to use a brush for sanitary purposes.


Overall honestly I can't use this for my daily foundation routine though it gives a High definition finish, because I ending up using a lot and there'll be no more left to use.
So I'd rather use this for my brows instead and a little dark shades for my contouring whether I feel going out with contouring my face. (maybe hehehe!)

REPURCHASE? yes! since i like how it defines my brows a lot better with a high definition to it but ending it naturally. 


Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always" 


DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences.



3 comments :

  1. Thanks for this detailed review! I've been meaning to get this but the price is kind a steep so I never really press the checkout button. Just quick question, have you tried to use it as concealing scars/acne, just wondering if it does wonder too? thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet ^_^
      Yes i did try using it to conceal some scars I have on my face, and it does a amazing job because it blends so easily .
      Thanks for reading my post.

      Delete
  2. Makup with graftobian makes you glow more brighter.

    http://wigsplace.com/grsupalipco.html

    ReplyDelete