Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MUA Makeup Academy : Undress Me Too Palette review


Hey dolls!

So last two months ago I was on the web for online shopping and decided to get myself a makeup palette. So I purchased from a UK website cosmetics brand which is 
So I purchased their new palette which they released I think around March I guess, and the palettes name is  "Undress Me Too"

DETAILS:

*SHADE/S : NEUTRALS, METALLICS
12 EYESHADOWS

*NAME OF PALETTE : UNDRESS ME TOO

*WEIGHT : 9.6g

*Developed in the UK. Manufactured in the PRC. FB Beauty W1C 1AT UK 

From the package itself, it comes in a classy white palette with a mini transparent glass that you can see the eyeshadows. Plus the brand name "MUA Makeup Academy" and at the left side they included a intro which was their NEW eye palette and its UNDRESS Me TOO,  and has a safety lock to secure the palette
So the Palette consist of 12 Shades of Warm Neutral/s eye shadows, and there are (9) Nine Shimmers and (3) Three Matte eyeshadows, and it comes with a dual sponge.


At the back portion of the palette has a intro about the palette like trying out this palette with its 12 seductive shades, and creating a endless looks by mixing soft neutrals and cool greys with stunning gold metalics. Plus each eyeshadows has their own different names :


Here's a Sample SWATCH :
(FLASH OF THE CAMERA)
(WITHOUT FLASH/NORMAL SOFT LIGHT)

WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT?
♦PACKAGING -  Its easy to carry when traveling since its not that too heavy, and i like how the palette was designed to have a transparent window, so that its much easier to check from time to time how much you used up the eyeshadows.

♦PRICE - £4.00 = roughly round off to PHP 300.00 

♦APPLICATION - I haven't tried the eyeshadows on my eyelids but, with its swatch samples on my wrist area, I consider them not too chalky, while for the pigmentation, the metallic colors are very pigmented. But some mattes are not too pigmented, but with building the color with the right amount I'll be able to achieve any look with this palette! :)

♦CONCERNS - I hope that they added a more softer matte brown .

♦FINAL VERDICT - I recommend this for ladies who are at work office and want something stunning after work? Well this palette is just perfect for creating a neutral look to a stunning night out with your girls!

♦REPURCHASE - yes!! :)

So hope you all enjoyed reading my haul and I'll see you soon!
Till next time as always Take care & "simply love life always" 


DISCLAIMER: 

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW, ALL INFORMATION ARE WRITTEN WITH FULL HONEST OPINION BY THE AUTHOR.
The author is not paid to write this post. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences.



2 comments :

  1. where did you bought this? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) I purchased this from MUA's website www.muastore.co.uk/‎
      ^_^

      Delete