Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tangerine Tango Makeup Tutorial collaboration with bingprojectawesome



Hello my lovelies ,

This is another special collaboration and i asked Bing Castro or known as bingprojectawsome from youtube to have a collaboration and we came up with a Tangerine Tango make up look, she's a awsome & creative beauty guru on youtube so do check out her Channel & Subscribe too! she makes amazing creative makeup tutorials.
Plus she's really sweet & kind & specially AWSOME!! ^_^

Our collaboration was so much fun, and i wanna thank Bing because she was so much kind to accept my collaboration and coming up with a look that i have never tried before. 

Thanks sis Bing ! Stay Sweet & Awsome! :)

So the concept of our collaboration Bing will be concentrating on the lips while she made her eye look soft and bright. :)
This can also be wearable during the summer for a day time look.



CHECK OUT BING's Makeup tutorial on her youtube channel :



Don't forget to subscriber at Bing's Channel :)

While for me i mainly focused more on the eyes, making my eye look for a night time wear.
I purposely made me eyes a bit darker with the black gel liner, because it makes my eyes appear tighter and accentuating  it .
Because honestly my eyes with out any eyeliner, looks kind of sad or tired :(
So i did add eyeliner because it gives my eyes a lift to it.



Making my lips a pink coral and it turned out great!
Remember the key to this look is DO NOT OVER LOAD your bronzer just try to keep it natural as possible and finishing off the look with a Golden peach blush, to give that natural glow.


Here's my Tutorial :



Full ist of Products Used :

FACE:

Olay moisturizer
e.l.f Face Primer
HBC concealer "OLIVE"
Everbilena Proflawless finish foundation "Oriental"
Maybelline shine free cake powder "Honey"
e.l.f HD POWDER
f21 Gold Peach Blush
f21 "RAJAH" as my Bronzer

EYES & BROWS:

Too faced Shadow insurance (Eye Primer)
e.l.f All cover stick "SPICE"
88 color neutral palette BH COSMETICS
F21 Gel liner "BLACK"
Maybelline the hyper curl volum' Express waterproof mascara "Very Black"
e.l.f brow kit "LIGHT"
f21 brow powder DUO

LIPS:

Nanny Rose's Queen Bee Lip balm + sunscreen "LEMON"
NICHIDO lip pencil "coral Rust"
Maybelline color sensational lipstick "Coral Pink"

So my lovelies, try out this fun bright to bold look and have fun rocking the summer! :)

Stay Safe & Lovely take care everyone!!








No comments :

Post a Comment