Friday, February 3, 2012

Maybelline's The Hyper Curl Volum' Express Very Black Mascara


Hello My lovelies  ❤,

Here's a quick review on what's my favorite & most ❤ mascara , it's the Hyper Curl Volum' Express 3 - in - 1 Very Black Mascara from Maybelline. I purchased this at Gaisano Legazpi City, it was only at P249.00 pesos :) 
I had this last month and i kept using this every single day especially going to work. 
Okey i lied about not using mascara, SORRY! I just really realized that i look naked without long lashes. :( So i had a very great experience with maybelline's Hyper Curl Volum' Express, because it add's more volume to my lashes, and i have shorter lashes, so it boosts up my lashes making them long and voluminous.
It's also Waterproof  and amazingly lengthens my lashes without any clumps. 

Even without my e.l.f lash curler, this mascara did amaze me. It instantly curls my lashes and 3x more volume and looking long and pretty :) Plus It last through out my entire day, whether Rain or Shine, it doesn't SMUDGE at all.

If you ladies here in Legazpi City  wanna try out and experience long beautiful voluminous lashes without clumping, then you can Purchase this at any department store at
 Metro Gaisano Mall or at  LCC.






Take care Care & God Bless my lovelies  and stay Safe ayt?


No comments :

Post a Comment